Every few days I setup a EC2 instance with Laravel. Here’s a step by step process on how I do it.
Update! Added Social Authentication configured on Laravel Basix 5.3. Now you can start a project with the following configured:
- Multiple Authentication using different tables.
- Social Login configured for the common user accounts.
- Image management by Intervention
- Slugging for your page links
- Debug bar, Flash messages, additional generators and more.
Updated Laravel Basix v5.3. The package has the Laravel 5.3 version, and various vital components/plugins that you would need for most projects. I’ve configured and tested the application, so that it saves some of your time.
The following packages are included with this repository: Continue reading Laravel Basix for v5.3 | Configured and tested components for starting your projects